Our En Route program connects international and domestic students for fun and fascinating off-campus adventures. Our day trips include:
- Visiting local lakes like Alouette, Harrison, Cultus lakes, and Deep Cove.
- Swimming, kayaking, and other warm-weather activities.
- Skiing, snowboarding, sledding, skating, tubing, and winter sports lessons.
- Seasonal events like Halloween haunted houses, the Christmas Festival of Lights, and spring flower festivals.
- City tours and local attractions.
How to attend En Route activities
It is easy to join in on the fun.
Step 1: Choose an activity from our list
Visit the UFV International office in building B, room 223 or check out our social media to find out what we're planning.
Step 2: Put enough money on your Campus Card
You pay for your trip with your Campus Card. Make sure you have enough money on your card to cover the cost of the trip. You can add money to your card at the UFV Bookstore or the Campus Card office.
Step 3: Book your trip and pay for it
Book and pay for your trip at the UFV International office. To book it, you need to:
- Register for the trip.
- Fill out a waiver form.
- Provide your medical insurance number. This can be your B.C. Medical Services Plan (MSP), guard.me, or another valid medical insurance coverage.
- Pay for your trip using your Campus Card.
The UFV International office is in building B, room 223 and is open between 8:00 am and 4:00 pm, Monday to Friday.
Step 4: Watch your UFV email for your itinerary and updates
We will send you a confirmation to your UFV email with the itinerary for your trip. The itinerary also includes important safety information, so please read it carefully.