As an exchange student, you do not have to pay any application fees or tuition fees to us during your semester at UFV. However, there are some other UFV fees you need to pay as an exchange student. You also have to pay tuition at your home institution.
UFV fees that apply to exchange students
- Textbooks: CAD $500 (estimated)
- Medical insurance: CAD $70 per month
- Airport reception (optional): CAD $160 per person
Other transportation options are available and can be found in the UFV Student Handbook.
Other fees that apply to exchange students
When you plan for your trip, consider these costs:
- Accommodations (See the UFV housing guide for on-campus housing)
- Visa applications
- Passport renewal
- Living expenses
- Trips and tours you may want to plan while in Canada